|Home||» Products||» Anti Crack Fibre||» Anti Crack Fibre|
Anti Crack Fibre
We are offering our clients excellent quality Anti Crack Fiber that is also called concrete fiber/engineering fiber/synthetic fiber/plastic fiber, etc. This fiber is manufactured using high quality PP and latest technology. The offered fiber is specifically manufactured to reduce temperature and shrinkage cracking in concrete and mortars. Further, it has fast dispersion into mono-filaments, excellent compatibility with cement matrix and high durability. It is widely used in the construction of roads, bridges, roofing, walls, pools, basements, etc.
Used for improving the quality of Construction by
- Eliminating plastic shrinkage cracking
- Significant improvement of early (5Day) and 28 days Strength (Both Compressive & Flexural)
- Reducing water permeability
- Improving Abrasion Resistance
Directions for Use
- White mixing Plaster/Concrete/Mortar in site mixer or manually, wet mix is prepared first & shree Anti-crack added last & mixed just long enough for visual confirmation of dispersion.
- In RMC's shree Anti crack fiber can be added at any of main, transit mixer or at the site with just 1 minute for uniform dispersion.
- Recommended Dosage of Shree Anti-Crack Fiber
- 600 gms per cubic meter of concrete
- 85 gms per bag of cement
- Higher Dosage will result in better mechanical properties