Used for improving the quality of Construction by
- Eliminating plastic shrinkage cracking
- Significant improvement of early (5Day) and 28 days Strength (Both Compressive & Flexural)
- Reducing water permeability
- Improving Abrasion Resistance
Directions for Use
- White mixing Plaster/Concrete/Mortar in site mixer or manually, wet mix is prepared first & shree Anti-crack added last & mixed just long enough for visual confirmation of dispersion.
- In RMC's shree Anti crack fiber can be added at any of main, transit mixer or at the site with just 1 minute for uniform dispersion.
- Recommended Dosage of Shree Anti-Crack Fiber
- 600 gms per cubic meter of concrete
- 85 gms per bag of cement
- Higher Dosage will result in better mechanical properties